Just come back from the Viva with my family 6 adults and 4 children. Had a wonderful time. The complex is made up of apartments that are quite roomy with bathroom, shower over bath and seperate shower cubicle. The grounds are very pleasant with 2 swimming pools a childrens pool and splash pool area. Food was varied and very good. Although all inclusive, all drinks served from the bar were of a good quality. Some all inclusive hotels I have been into the beer isn't very nice at all. All catering and bar staff were very good and couldn't do enough for the guests. The entertainments team were very good and put on shows each evening starting with the High 5 club.The only downside was the time of year we went we were mithered with wasps. We walked into the town and down to the lovely beach area probably about 10 minutes strolling. Unfortunately this holiday village is closing ane are relocating in Cala Millor/Bona but hotel I believe is being upgraded to a First Choice Premier. I would have no problems returning to this hotel, hope the catering staff remain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We present to you the most spectacular and fun family destination of the island. For the children, new and better attractions for their leisure and entertainment. And for the parents, the guarantee of the best service and the most complete and comfortable facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Viva Can Picafort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Can Picafort Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Can Picafort Ca'n Picafort, Majorca