Just got back from holiday village viva on 27th October, a very nice place with extremely friendly staff who can't do enough to help you. The food is plentiful and you will find it difficult to go hungry during your stay as there is always something there for different tastes. We went for 2 Italian themed meals during our stay and they were the food highlight for me and the staff were again fabulous. Plenty of daytime and evening entertainment but my one negative is the wasps. There were loads of them and made it impossible for me and my wife to relax by the pool so we had to retreat to the beach about a half mile away. Not enough choice of cocktail drinks for me but slush drinks are on the all inclusive deal.
For you facebookers there is free wifi in the reception area.
There are far more positives than negatives but my advice is to buy insect repellent to keep the waspies away.
I would recommend a holiday at the holiday village viva in Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We present to you the most spectacular and fun family destination of the island. For the children, new and better attractions for their leisure and entertainment. And for the parents, the guarantee of the best service and the most complete and comfortable facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Viva Can Picafort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Can Picafort Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Can Picafort Ca'n Picafort, Majorca