I came here with with my partner. We got back last night, spend 3 nights four days. Before we came we did read the reviews and some are shocking - however we have got some good things to say. You must see it for your self to judge it. Depends what your expectations are.
We were welcomed by the hotel manager, lovely guy! Who did tell us at when we arrived that the room does not get cleaned while we are there (only 3 days so not too bad.) the staff very friendly and if u needed anything - extra towels, pillows, sheets they would accommodate you. We did go all inclusive - however we only used it for drinks during the day. We were not impressed by the food - only because it wasn't what we enjoyed eating. We took extra cash for eating out - which is what we wanted anyway - I recommend that u see what food is on offer first as the hotel does offer you to upgrade to all inclusive when u are there. However this comes in handy for the drinks during day or evening to save you some money. The room was clean - very dated decor - but this did not bother us. We just wanted a bed and a working shower - which is what we got. If you do get a room where something is not right - please tell the hotel manager who will look at it for you and probably change your room if necessary - we did not see any ants - I did see some at the pool. And these are minuscule. Overall no probs, staff very friendly, food not great to us - but you must judge this for yourself! Drinks great and generous, rooms very clean, if you need anything extra the hotel manager will accommodate you!! Enjoyed our stay there!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Guya Wave is located on the wonderful island Majorca in Cala Ratjada. The city center is just 700 m from the smartline Guya Wave away. Here you can find different restaurants, cafes and bars. The beach is just 1 km away and the airport of Palma de Majorca is 80 km away. You have got the possibility to choose the all-inclusive offer and enjoy the meals from the fresh buffet. In the all-inclusive offer you can take enjoy local spirits and soft drinks and also snacks in between. Moreover, you have the possibility to taste the fresh fruits and ice cream from the smartline ice trolley. The smartline Guya Wave offers a gym where you can use the entire equipment. Outside you can find the pool with an integrated pool for children. At the beach of Cala Ratjada are many offers regarding water activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Guya Wave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cala Guya Mar Hotel Cala Ratjada
- Cala Guya Mar Ratjada
- Guya Wave Hotel Cala Ratjada, Majorca, Spain