Went with Lowcost holidays which was ok except transfer from Palma to hotel which took 3 hours and was a nightmare so take a taxi
Hotel is nice in lots of ways - lovely pool no sunbed problem,great views/location and room (we had a studio as just 2 of us) was spacious and clean.
Food really lets it down and is poor compared to even 3* have used before, especially desserts which were non existent -just fruit or a cake and Creme caramel every night.
Entertainment is awful one night was just bingo , another was a clown show give me strength which meant no point staying at hotel in the evening.
Because food/ entertainment is poor don't go all inclusive as have to go out a lot . However going out in evening is very pleasant. The resort is good especially around the harbour with plenty choice of food and all kinds of bars/ music. Resort is German though (we liked it that way) so if you want to be with English people go somewhere else -
Hotel is probably given 4* bacause of its location which is lovely but it is 3* at best.
- Also Known As:
- Thb Guya Playa Hotel Cala Ratjada
- Thb Guya Playa Cala Ratjada
- Thb Guya Playa Hotel
- THB Guya Playa Cala Ratjada, Majorca, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the sea front, offering 100 apartments and 38 studio flats, all totally refurbished and featuring complete bathroom, terrace, kitchen, telephone, safety deposit box, air conditioning, satellite TV and hairdryer.There is a bar, a lounge with internet access and a restaurant, all of which have air conditioning and heating. The swimming pool and solarium are the ideal setting in which to enjoy your leisure time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity and HostelBookers so you can book your THB Guya Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.