Fantastic relaxing holiday. The Sea Club has a very chilled laid back atmosphere, perfect for winding down. Set right next to the sea in a predominantly German tourist area with loads of options for eating out, the Sea Club is a tranquil oasis of calm.
Nick, Luis and Jenny are very welcoming and make you feel as if you are visiting a family home rather than a hotel.
Our family room was quite plain and basic but that was reflected in the price - very good value. Some of the other rooms appeared more recently decorated and stylish.
Our two girls absolutely loved the animals here - 3 smallish dogs, 2 cats and a tortoise. All very patient and willing to be stroked.
Noisy music from local bars a few nights we were there but seemed to stop by 10.30 or 11 o'clock.
Breakfast was great, buffet style, loads of choice. Cooked breakfast available if you wanted it.
The bar was well stocked and operated partially on an honesty bar basis depending whether someone was around. Nick made us fantastic mojitos one night - well worth a try.
Directly outside the club the turquoise sea breaks onto a rocky sea front, five minutes walk away is a lovely gently shelving sandy beach.
On our last night we ate in the Restaurant del Mar next door which was a cut above the other touristy restaurants along the front, wish we had realised sooner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 17 room colonial-style family-run bed and breakfast. Situated on the seafront in Cala Ratjada Mallorca. A great venue for all ages, we offer all types of holidays from relaxing in the sun to catering for private birthday parties, weddings or special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Sea Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sea Club Hotel Cala Ratjada
- The Sea Club Cala Ratjada, Majorca, Spain