“Great fun” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 18 Attractions in Cala Millor
Type: Segway Tours, Sightseeing Tours
“Great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Went on a 1h30 tour, there was 4 of us and we had never done segways before. We had a 20mins getting used to it and practicing, then off out on the tour. We started on the roads, then up into the sandunes/hilly area upto a little castle where we had a break for drinks and photos. The views were amazing, and its a great fun way to see more of the island. Our guide was very helpful and we were in a mixed group, us 4 being the only English. The guide spoke excellent English and ensured we were safe and had a fun time. Helmets were included. It was 49€ per person, and was well worth it :) would highly recommend it.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Harassing staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I didn't take a tour so I can't tell whether it's good or bad.
What I can tell is that staff is not well behaved, arrogant, don't take "no, thank you" for an answer.
Every time I was walking nearby, someone was harassing me offering a "free trial" even though I wasn't even looking in their direction. One time I was really startled by a guy who nearly shouted in my ear all of a sudden.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“good tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

enjoyed this so much i went twice the tour of the park land has great views and a good experience not to be missed

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Off road adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

really enjoyable activity. Better value and more fun the the Center Parc segway experience. If you are at the back of the tour, think twice about buying the photo DVD.

Visited August 2013
london
3 attraction reviews
“An Experience...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My son (aged7) really wanted to go on a Segway tour but the staff thought he was too small, after seeing how upset he was they let him have a go in front of the shop which pleased him.
After going around with a lady a couple of times they still said he was too small to be able to control it on a tour on his own but by this point my son was chuffed that he'd been about to try the Segway so hopefully in a couple of years he'll be tall enough.

I also had a go on the Segway and it's not as hard as it looks, a great way to travel!

Visited April 2013