We have just returned from an 11 day stay at this hotel,with Jet2 holidays,and cannot fault it in any way.We found ALL the staff were pleasant,friendly and extremely professional.
The room had twin beds,a bed settee,armchair,a 30inch flat screen TV showing English channels,hairdryer and air conditioning etc.The toiletries in the bathroom were topped up regularly and nice ,soft towels changed daily,if required.If you like to have a hot drink in your room ,then we would recommend you take your own travel jug because, as in most hotels outside of the U.K.,kettles are not provided
As we like 2 pillows each, a "pillow menu" was left in our room for us to choose from 4 different types of pillows they could let us have,( at no extra charge), if we contacted reception.
Breakfast was served from 8 a.m. until 10.a.m. and we could sit either inside the air conditioned dining room or outside on the terrace overlooking the sea,.Dinner was served from 6.30p.m. until 9.00p.m.and on the first evening we were allocated a table for the remainder of our stay.We liked this very much as it meant that ,whatever time we decided to eat, our table was always available!!
The food was excellent and catered for ALL tastes.
There are plenty of sunbeds around the pool area so there is no need to reserve them, but we did notice that, towards the end of our stay, some people had started to do this!! During the day the entertainment team arranged several activities including darts,shooting,yoga,table tennis,aqua gym,boules on the beach,bike rides to a nearby beach and trips to a market.The beach is just in front of the hotel where you can hire sunbeds and sombrillos for 4 euros 20 cents each per day.There is an excellent Spar supermarket next door which also has it's own instore bakery and is open 7days a week.
To sum up... we had every thing we wanted for a perfect holiday and would strongly recommend this hotel,resort and jet2.holidays to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the east of Mallorca, 68 km from the airport and capital city Palma de Mallorca. The Hotel is situated on the sea front between 2 pedestrian zones within the bay of Cala Millor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SENTIDO Castell de Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Castell De Mar Hotel Cala Millor
- Castell De Mar Cala Millor
- Castell De Mar Hotel
- SENTIDO Castell De Mar Cala Millor, Majorca