We found this place excellent. Plenty of activities to join in to. Good location with access to shops and restaurants. Hard to find typical spanish food but excellent indiann and chinese restaurants. We were recommenmded to "Open 7 days" restaurant food and servive was very hood. 10 minute walk to main road to pick up buses to Marbella and Fuengirola - very easy. We also did the trip to Tangiet which wasinteresting. The swimming pools at the resort were fab + b oth were heated. Free wifi in cafe too! Taxis and tours cheaper booked elsewhere but free bus service was good
- Also Known As:
- Club Marbella/Regency Palms Crown Hotel
- Club Marbella/Regency Palms Crown Hotel Mijas
- Hotel Marbella Regency Palms Crown
- Club Marbella/Regency Palms Crown Resort Spain/Mijas, Costa Del Sol
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Club Marbella/Regency Palms Crown Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.