We stayed in Club Marbella with RCI. It was advertised as 'Silver Crown' but I wouldn't say it's worth the crown. It is ok, but a little bit outdated and not luxurious (not that we need it, but expected a bit more). The area has a lot of stairs, so wheelchairs would be impossible to use here. Also it's quite some distance from the beach and 'the strip' in Calahonda, up a steep hill. The lack of Aircon did'nt bother us as the ceiling fans were enough to cool down a bit. Temperatures were about 25-30 degrees in mid-September.
The apartments itself are spacious, with two bedrooms and a livingroom. The TV has many English channels, some German, French, Italian and even Finnish (!), but no Dutch or Russian.
- Also Known As:
- Club Marbella/Regency Palms Crown Hotel Mijas
- Club Marbella/Regency Palms Crown Hotel
- Hotel Marbella Regency Palms Crown
- Club Marbella/Regency Palms Crown Resort Spain/Mijas, Costa Del Sol
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Club Marbella/Regency Palms Crown Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.