“Worth a visit.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #128 of 321 Restaurants in Mijas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Enjoy the finest Mexican cuisine on the Coast with Amigos Grill Calahonda. Let our Chefs delight you with succulent dishes from south of the border. Service with a smile and satisfaction guaranteed!
Essex, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Service excellent. Decor lovely. Food great. Will come again and again. Well done staff. Thank you everyone.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great food, good value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband, daughter and her partner and myself eat here twice on our stay in calahonda. The decor is very nice, the staff very friendly (apart from the young girl, but she may just be shy!), and the food was beautiful. There is so much choice available on the menu it's very hard to choose. It's very good value for money and well worth a visit.

Visited September 2013
Poynton, United Kingdom
“Great food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My partner and I ate here once during our 2 week holiday. Having not really had much mexican food before we went for the £25 sharing platter which included a burrito, tacos, enchiladas and nachos. The food was nice and the size was more than enough for the two of us.
The restaurant was very nice and stylish, decorated very well.
We had noticed this restaurant on a previous night and it was buzzing with lots of people; however, on the evening we went there was only one other couple eating. This did make us feel like we were being watched intently by the waitress and there was no atmosphere, but I do think we just chose the wrong night to go on.
I'd definitely recommend trying this restaurant but perhaps go on a busier night.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London England
“Good food but poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We tried this restaurant for the first time on a Sunday when quite a few of the other local restaurants are closed and it became quite busy while we were there. The menu is varied with a full range of Mexican food available to choose from. The food was good quality but the service was not very good at all. My napkin had been used by someone else and was very dirty and when I asked for a clean one there was no apology! There were quite a number of staff on duty so there could be no excuse for poor service really. We could not get anyones attention and the staff seemed completely disinterested. Would not bother going here again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Good Portions and very good friendly service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I love my mexican food and have been to many mexican restaurants. Just had a craving for a burrito and gave this place a go. I saw a negative review from someone regarding the service. There must have been staff sick on the evening she went because the place was packed when we went and I couldn't fault the service we received. Food was received in a decent time and the staff were quite friendly. The portions are fairly large. I had nacho's for starter. Could have been way more jalapenos on it but it was good size and tasty. We got the platter for main. Myself and my girlfriend both agreed the burrito was definitely the best thing on it. The platter was €25. Decent value as there was a fair bit of food in it. I will definitely go back if im in need my mexican food fix. On my next visit id get the nacho's again and the burrito for the main with some sort of side dish. Im only giving it a 3 as it did the job but ive had much better mexican food. If I wasnt so into my mexican food I would probably give this place a 4.

• Visited August 2013