We stayed at the club la costa for one week, as part of a promotion week we had to attend a presentation on joining clc. The accommadation was very good we had a large living room and seperate kitchen, upstairs two bedrooms and bathroom, excellent sea views and our own terrace with table and chairs and two sun loungers. The resort was very clean and the staff were very helpfull, only one thing to complain about it is in an elevated position and is a long walk or even a bus ride into town.The meeting we attended with clc, we were told would last a morning but was in fact kept there for 6 hours. The restraunts on site are abit pricey Overall good accommadation if you have a car to get about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified by BSI (Resort Management services) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, BookIt.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Club La Costa at Sierra Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club La Costa At Sierra Marina Hotel Mijas
- Club La Costa At Sierra Marina Spain/Mijas, Costa Del Sol