We stayed for 5 nights in May in a studio apt overlooking the tennis courts.Hard to find initially as could not locate on sat nav but once you get there its easy found again (take the turn off for 'El Faro').The studio apartment was spacious, very well equipped, modern, well decorated and comfortable. As we had a studio we did not have a bedroom as such however the pull down bed was much more comfortable than we expected so top marks! The balcony did not get the sun all day which is not so good in early May but probably a bonus in the summer months. Air conditioning was provided. Everything you can think of was provided for a self catering holiday including a properly equipped kitchen just like you would expect to find at home.The staff were great and very welcoming and always aimed to please, top marks!
Wifi is a rip off 5 euro for 20 mins for 15 euro for 1 hour...wise up guys this should be free!!. The pool area is also lovely with nice bar and plenty of sun beds. We ate one night in the onsite poolside restaurant and the food there was very good, the entertainment and atmosphere was excellent .
One down side in the apartment is the sound proofing between rooms (if there is any), you will here everthing your neighbour does and they will hear you also, TV, Music,toilet flush, kettle on, general conversation and sadly that means if your neighbours arrive in at 4.30 in the morning from a night club you may well be woken, but if you are a heavy sleeper dont worry about it.
If you like getting out and about a car would be useful but there is plenty nearby and you can walk to the nearest town 'La Cala' in 20mins although there are plenty of bars and restaurants 5 mins from Los Amigos. Nice spot sort the sound proofing!
- Also Known As:
- Los Amigos Beach Club Hotel Mijas
- Los Amigos Beach Club Hotel
- Los Amigos Beach Hotel
- Los Amigos Beach Club Spain/Mijas, Costa Del Sol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Amigos Beach Club is undoubtedly one of the best equipped resorts in the region and promises the perfect family vacation. Almost an Andalusian village in itself, Los Amigos combines beautiful accommodations with a range of facilities including stylish indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, a clubhouse with restaurant and even its own bowling green. With attractive landscaped gardens, you might consider never leaving the resort, however, there is much to see in the surrounding area; the colorful seaside market town of Fuengirola, affluent Puerto Banus and the cobbled streets of Mijas are just some of the delights within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Los Amigos Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.