Recommend strongly Las Amigos beach club been 8 times over about 20 years, reception staff our wonderful, Cleaners lovely perfect rooms, so our the 2 girls doing the activities loved doing the Painting on the beach, my Mum even won a bottle of fine Spanish Cava Wine.
Las Casitas Club house run my Gordon & Lisa was Excellent there food is fantastic large portions and yummy - Great for a drink or ice cold beer we were outside in the sun about 24.c in April - we had the Half Board option we recommend taking the 3 days H/B as the food is Fab for 60 Euro's each.
The Swimming pools our fantastic for the children - little pool for the toddlers and great massive pool - even a swim upto sought off type bar and the ice creams our nice, Brilliant for children of all ages.
The evening shows at Las Casitas our very good my favourite is Frankie B from the 80's pop band 'HeatWave' and Gordon hes always funny... Laughing running joke with my dad - David Fitton M.B.E. as he wears his white sports socks with his brown open leather sandels.
Try going to Le Taje restaurant excellent food run by Diago, and Miguels Bar 5 minutes walk away up the steps again great local food ask for directions from reception there very good and on the outside of the complex is Soho tapas bar & snacks very nice and cheap do a lunch deal for 6.95 Euros including a beer.
I went with my parents and wife and our looking forward to going back in Summer 2013.
5 Star all the way well done Diamond Resorts.
We stayed on the 5th April - 12th April 2013 had a sunny week and very relaxing very recommended.
The sandy beach now has fancy toilets and parasols etc.... Very posh.
Many Thanx from Pat, David, Gareth & Ruth Fitton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Amigos Beach Club is undoubtedly one of the best equipped resorts in the region and promises the perfect family vacation. Almost an Andalusian village in itself, Los Amigos combines beautiful accommodations with a range of facilities including stylish indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, a clubhouse with restaurant and even its own bowling green. With attractive landscaped gardens, you might consider never leaving the resort, however, there is much to see in the surrounding area; the colorful seaside market town of Fuengirola, affluent Puerto Banus and the cobbled streets of Mijas are just some of the delights within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Los Amigos Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Amigos Beach Club Hotel Mijas
- Los Amigos Beach Hotel
- Los Amigos Beach Club Spain/Mijas, Costa Del Sol