Having just returned from Hotel Indalo after 2 weeks and wasn't a bit dissapointed with our choice.The hotel is very spanish which we liked although the entertainment was basic and aimed at spanish the bars close by are cheap enough for evening drinks.Reviews say long queues for meals but bear in mind spaniards eat late so head earlyish we never had to wait at all.Nice beach and Pool area with Jacuzzi.All rooms are sea view,basic and clean and if there are any problems just report them as our shower head was split but repaired it very quick..The bus stops outside to different places..Weather very hot and is well reccommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the sea, in the picturesque village of Mojácar. Comfortable rooms with balcony, fully fitted bathroom, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, heating, air conditioning and optional safedeposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. Swimming pool for adults and children, outdoor Jacuzzi, children’s area and garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Best Indalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Indalo Hotel Mojacar
- Indalo Hotel Mojacar
- Best Indalo Mojacar, Almeria, Spain