Amazing view of Porto from most of the hotel,high up over the Douro. Rooms spacious , large terrace with huge views.Staff efficient and friendly.Food good but a bit over the top in the Michelin starred restaurant .Excellent hotel ,good pool in and out and lovely Spa.We really enjoyed our stay with plenty to do in Porto and the the north of Portugal and the Douro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yeatman is a 5* luxury wine hotel on the clifftop to the Historic Port Wine Cellars District, opening in June 2010. Featuring 14 suites and 68 rooms, all including a terrace and a private garden with panoramic views over the Douro River and the Unesco World Heritage Site of Ribeira in Porto. It boasts a Enogastronomic restaurant, a Port wine bar, 11 meeting and event rooms, a Wine Spa, outdoor and indoor panoramic swimming pools, gymnasium, kid’s club and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Yeatman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yeatman Hotel Vila Nova De Gaia
- The Yeatman Portugal/Vila Nova De Gaia