“Frequent Flyer” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers, Fast Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Frequent Flyer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

I often work very close to this Wendy's and often stop here for a late night meal. I've never gone inside, so I can only speak on the drive through. This is a pretty busy area of town, thus do is this Wendy's . I've always found the drive through to be fast and efficient. I've never received a incorrect order or disgruntle employee here. The one thing that I will say is it would be nice if they slowed down just a little, as sometimes it seems like they're very rushed and I'm being a bother when I ask for ketchup !

Visited August 2014

virginia beach, virginia
“Juisy Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

they have great frostys (vanalla or chocolate). The burgers are cooked right when you order them. Their chili and potatoes or delisous

Visited August 2011
virginia
“Does corporate headquarters know how bad this restaurant is?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

It is a disgrace to the Wendy's chain of restaurants. The servers are poorly trained and rude, even in some cases hostile. How do they continue to stay open? CHEAP FOOD. If it was as good as Wendy's was in other towns years ago, I could understand some people tolerating the staffs behavior, but the food is also lousy at this Wendy's. Poor Dave must be turning in his grave. Sorry Dave, 20 years ago Wendy's was my favorite fast food joint.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Norfolk, VA
“This Wendy's serves curdled milk”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2009

My family and I stopped here to pick up a quick dinner, and when we opened everything at home, we found that the milk we had been given in my son's kids meal had expired 2 weeks prior.
I called the manager and he didn't even apologize. His response was "accidents happen". This Wendy's has caused us to swear off fast food, especially Wendy's.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

If you own or manage Wendy's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.