“Great atmosphere with really good bagels and sandwiches.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 613 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Bakery, Fast Food, Bagels
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
“Great atmosphere with really good bagels and sandwiches.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

Seems like a great hang out spot. Although the menu is mainly bagels and sandwiches, there is a ton of variety of those. Lots of vegan and healthy options also. If we didn't have complimentary breakfast at our hotel, we would have been back more.

• Visited August 2011

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

I am absolutely addicted to their bacon egg sandwich...it is so what you need at any time of the day, just greasy and filling and after I throw some tabasco and ketchup on it, it is the yummiest thing in the world. The coffee is perfectly acceptable and their ruggelahs that are made by a real grandma, are like the best midday snack.

I also just love the laidback atmosphere, of moms, children and hot firemen dudes.

I am not giving them higher marks on service, because service is just not their thing, you generally have to make a crazy line on the weekends, and order at the counter, and wait for your food to get thrown at you, but for the price and perfect food it is really a great place!

• Visited May 2011
Alexandria, Virginia
“How hard is it to make a bagel?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2011

While the food is very good at Yorgo's and is basically the only option for bagels in the area, they never seem to get an order right. Every time we come home we find that our order was made wrong or something is missing and it's usually something we pay extra for. I suggest checking your orders before you leave Yorgo's... they just can't get it right. I checked yes for recommendation to a friend only because it's the only decent option in the area.

• Visited February 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“everything was great - the food was good...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2010 via mobile

everything was great - the food was good and the service was quick.

norfolk
“Totally love this place for Lunch- never disappoints!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2010

Just happened to go in one day, they have an excellent breakfast and lunch. So healthy yet so delicious, don't know what kind of turkey they use in my sandwich but its the best I've ever tasted. Pepper jelly is smashing!! Now, I am not vegan (obviously) but this menu caters to everyone. My sister is vegan and we often have difficulties finding restaurants that we can both enjoy but we can both agree on this place. Of you are vegan- I highly recommend it. But if you eat meat like me, its just as appealing to you too. Just can't stop raving about it. I've been known to eat lunch here 3 times a week. Try the fresh pastries/cakes. They are so delicious, this one carrot cake baked good- I get it every time and I don't even like carrot cake. Environmentally conscious, great food that caters to all diets, what more do want me to do, pick you up at your house and drive you there???