“They Went Beyond” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Norfolk, Virginia
“They Went Beyond”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I did not have the pleasure of going into the restaurant but I did call and have it delivered. I called on a Saturday, I believe it was, and the girl told me that they do not usually do deliveries on Saturdays but they were not too busy at the moment so she would do it for me. I told her that I understood, she didn't have to, but she said she didn't mind and would be happy to. That in itself sold me. I cannot remember what sub I got but it was very good. It was hot but did not get soggy even though I did not get to eat it right away. I wish I had had more time while I was in town to try more of the subs (the one I got was delicious!) but now I know where I will be eating at once I get back into town.

• Visited April 2013