“Food good- Service not so much” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Armenian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Portsmouth, Virginia
“Food good- Service not so much”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Loved the wings. Shrimp were better than expected but the waitress ignored us and then tried to rush us out???

Visited December 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“NFL Ticket !!!! Good Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were in Norfolk on a Sunday. AJ Gators offered the NFL TICKET and was showing all the games. The service was good. The food is your average bar food, mostly fried selections. We had Gator tail, wings, a grilled chicken sandwich. The food was average to good but the service was good.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“more of a bar than a restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

There were tons of TVs with sports and trivia, a great jukebox with a large selection, and a nice bar area. They couldn't get a cherry vodka sour correct for my wife, but the other drinks were fine. We ordered potato skins that were decent for what we paid. The service was good at the bar, but it wasn't too busy either. We went on 2 different nights because it was across the street from our hotel. Menu seemed like it had a good variety of bar foods. Kinda old and bathrooms could've been cleaner than what we saw. Fun to hang out and drink but I wouldn't go there if I were hungry.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wake Forest
“Decent sports bar with decent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

It had a wide variety of sports on their tvs.
Food was decent and the prices were fair
I sat at the bar and the bartenders were attentive and provided good service

Visited August 2013
Suffolk, Virginia
“I guess if you're a college student, this is okay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I've been to this place maybe 3 times- twice for drinks and once for dinner. I don't think I'd go again if I had a choice. It gets incredibly noisy, the food is bar food (mediocre at best), and two times I was there people grinding against each other to the music- no kidding- next to the bar. The last time we were there was after the fall wine festival. I'd definitely avoid this next time- it was packed with drunk people. Of course, the other two times I'd been there, it was (or wound up being) equally packed with drunk people.

When the bar has been quiet- when it's early on the weekends- it's not so bad for a beer. But the food doesn't change and the service was about the same- slow, hard to get a drink, and aimed at the 20-somethings. But the funny part is, the times I've been there, there aren't many 20-somethings.

• Visited October 2012