“The Devil Say's So” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
In The South
“The Devil Say's So”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Fabulous change of scenery from the usual crappy sports bars, that I tend to avoid like the plague. The selection of vegan food is limited but extremely good. Considering the area. I also love the vegan food is "Southern Style" instead of generic salads that you see in most other restaurants. Unfortunately Kraken rum is not carried but Sailor Jerry's is a decent replacement. The name and decor always keep me coming back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Detroit, Michigan
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I had dinner here one night and it was delicious. I found this place searching around online and I am happy I found it. As you walk in it is dark but open. The ambiance is really neat and I enjoyed it. The menu is not huge but there is a variety of foods. My favorite thing was the crab soup. It was so good I ordered another bowl. There was not any live music when I was there but it would be a fun place to get a drink an relax with some music.

I really liked Hell's Kitchen and I would recommend it to anyone in the area.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Annapolis, Maryland
“Noisy, laid back/gritty, great crab soup”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

While this place wasn't the atmosphere I was in the mood for, I think a night out w friends listening to music or at happy hour would be fun. Ate at the bar...good service. She crab soup was great. Entree salad was alright, nothing special. Good beer choices.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Norfolk, Virginia
“great food and relaxing environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Anything you order CRAB is great. We had our 4 yr old and he loved the environment

Visited May 2012
Belmont, Michigan, United States
“Great seafood and wine!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

We stopped here because of the name. I was surprised that the server seemed annoyed when I asked about the show and told me they weren't connected to the show at all. I didn't understand because of the name and the logo on the menu was the same? Oh well, no worries as this place had a great wine list and great food. Happy Hour specials are 1/2 off all appetizers and even the menu items were less than I expected. I got the crab cake sandwich and the crab cake was spectacular. Almost pure crab and very little filler. Delish! Apothic White wine was good but not for all palettes. Servers are very knowledgeable about the wines and can help you choose one you will love! Big city type atmosphere.

• Visited May 2012