“Breakfast Lunch and Dinner!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakeries
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Breakfast Lunch and Dinner!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Visited one of my all time favorite restaurants for lunch with a friend on a casual visit and shopping trip to Norfolk. Once again I am not disappointed with my service or food. My guest was equally impressed and this was her visit. We will definitely be back for the wonderful crepes!

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Norfolk, Virginia
“Good Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

I had been to Baker's Crust in Norfolk awhile back and decided to try it again. The food was very good. I had the Manhattan Panini and I quite enjoyed the cole slaw on the sandwich. It was a nice touch. Their homemade chips are quite delicious. Overall, I was impressed. The service was excellent as well. Our server was very friendly and prompt with the refills. I would like to come back and maybe buy one of their loaves of bread! The restaurant can get a little noisy, but it didn't bother me. Just be wary of that if you visit.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, California
“pleasant atmosphere delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This place has a range of delicious light meals that are super tasty and filling. Also super delicious desserts served in a jar--triple chocolate mousse, key lime pie. Good thing too, because they are so intensely scrumptious it's hard to finish them in one go. I can't wait to go back here.

Visited July 2014
Norfolk, Virginia
“Great food, reasonably priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I had a soup/salad combo ($10.50) with their signature tomato & cheese soup and a shrimp and avocado salad with bacon and cayenne aioli. The soup was rich and delicious, and the salad was fresh and tasty. My companion had the ribeye ($21), which he enjoyed. The only "miss" was the mashed potatoes, which were bland. I also recommend their $5 wood-fired pizzas on Thursday nights (Pizza & Pint night).

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“An Upscale Panera with a bar...really great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Our party of four started off with the caprese bruschetta which was out of this world and only made me more excited for my entire. My entire was the avocado and mozzarella salad. The portion looked tiny but it was definitely enough! The dressing was amazing! Everyone in our party was blown away by the quality of food. The burgers are apparently very good there as well. My mom had a potato and corn chowder soup and said it was very good. They have a full bar and a variety of craft beers. Different beer and food happy hour specials throughout the week.

Our wait staff was very attentive and the manager even came around to make sure we were satisfied. Good thing I live on the peninsula or I'd be eating here all the time! Great place for family, date night, business meeting.

• Visited June 2014