“Saved by a good manager” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #240 of 613 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Pizza
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Saved by a good manager”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Great food, snotty and unprofessional server. We actually walked out because of her and the manager chased us down to apologize and try to make amends. He ran a full block to catch us! I explained to him our problem and I'm sure he fixed it. Food is great.

Visited March 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The location was very convenient to the Holiday Inn Express. The food was good and the restaurnat was clean. Friendly waitstaff. It was a good eating option among so many others to chose from.

Visited April 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Decently solid place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I eat here with my family relatively often and we've had pretty solid food and service at this location. I usually have coupons so we go if I happen to have one. We have had some issues with certain servers (but honestly we've gone back and not seen them ever again, so I think they know when to get rid of bad waitstaff!) but overall, the servers here are very nice. There are a few that we get over and over, but unfortunately we don't know their names. The last time we ate there, the waitress for our section completely ignored us. We notified the hostess, and another server who was on break came over and helped us. It was really nice, and a pleasant surprise. Food is pretty consistent in terms of flavor and temperature level. I like that they have half plate options as I don't always want a huge plate of food. Really good place to go if no one can decide on what they want... they have a little of everything!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Norfolk, Virginia
“First excellent review :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Me, my hubby and friend decided to go out for a good meal not expecting anything grand since our recent experiences in Norfolk/Virginia beach hasn't been great so far. As we were seated from a friendly hostess and welcoming bar tender who greeted us as well, the atmosphere and decor was nice and comfortable. Our waitress was friendly and attentive but not overbearing, as our food started coming in we were in bliss heaven with what we were eating. We ordered the buffalo quesadilla's with salsa, guacamole and sour cream which was cooked perfectly and tasted wonderful!, than our food arrived which was a deep dish pizza for me (with side of french fries), stuffed chicken with spinach and pasta for the hubby and deep dish mac and cheese for the friend. Oh my gosh were to begin!...my pizza was just perfect with chunky tomato sauce, sausage, mushrooms and spinach and the crust was thick as how a deep dish should be and french fries tasting just perfect. The stuffed spinach chicken (which i tasted) was creamy and the chicken was juicy and just delicious, our friends deep dish mac and cheese (which i tasted as well) is the prefect example of an adult mac and cheese!. Creamy and so deliciously cheesy with a thick crunchy crust which was cooked as perfect as all the rest of the foods. As for our grand finale we ordered the salty caramel bread pudding which was "hmm hmm hmm delicious!!", sweet with a hint of saltiness and the pudding cooked from heaven. This places was great in every way and will be coming back and soon!.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rockville, Maryland, United States
“Pleasant meal, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

My wife and I ate one evening. Had nice light meals ... part of a chain we have @ home, and also here. Pleasantly surprised to find a number options for light appetites. Most unusual was a combo salad of guacamole, orange slices, cranberries, greens, and a few other ingredients with a lightly seasoned oil dressing: must be new -- its not mentioned on their website.

Visited July 2012