“Great Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Norfolk, Virginia
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

A friend told me about Granby Street Pizza so I thought I would give it a try and was not disappointed. I always go for my old favorite comfort food of traditional pepperoni pizza so I once again went with my tradition. The crust was amazing and it had a great sauce, just the right amount. The cheese was spread throughout the pie evenly and lots of pepperoni all over.
I like to try local places and even though Dominoes I right sown the street I prefer local ownership.
I had delivery this time, but I am definately going to go to the restaurant and eat in at some point soon.

Visited March 2014

Norfolk, VA
“Family friendly, great food at a great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

The salads are chilled, and the dressings delicious. The pizzas look wonderful. We always get dinners, and add a side of the most delicious, tender sausage. The wait staff is eager to please, and remembers us when we return.

Visited January 2014
Norfolk, Virginia
“Darn Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

It was a chilly and dark night. Snow was swirling all around. My son and I went on a mission to test out this pizza spot in downtown Norfolk. Our old family favorite had gone under!! And we needed a new joint to meet our "NEED PIZZA NOW" cravings that come along every now and then. The tables and deco are not fancy, but the pizza ovens and the guy behind the counter, carefully preparing each pie with love, were the real deal. The garlic knots were gooey and luscious. Pizza was very good. We will be back!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sioux Falls
“Local flavor worldly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Garlic Knots - a MUST. A bread knot flavored with garlic for an appetizer followed by an all meat slice of heaven.

Great service. Local flavor with worldly service.

They will make you feel at home comfortable and STUFFED.

If your hankering for pizza in Norfolk and a taste of the area this is the place.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Guam, Mariana Islands
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I ate here right before they closed one evening. Super fast and polite service. We ordered garlic rolls (very good), a meat calzone, and a slice of cheese pizza. They have many other options.

I liked the atmosphere. There is seating available outside and there is a few tables inside. It reminded me of an old restaurant. You could see all the cooks rushing around. Also, they have delivery within the local area and your order is delivered in this teeny, tiny car. It's what brought us there in the first place!

Very inexpensive for good tasting food.

• Visited August 2013