This property was a welcome surprise. We needed a crash pad for the night in Norfolk and the Residence Inn had a great rate and decent reviews...so why not give it a shot. All around it was a good quality stay. The room was spacious, comfortable, clean and modern - no complaints. Lobby was also large and modern. MUCH more modern than many Residence Inns - would definitely recommend and stay here in the future. Property is also close to the downtown nightlife making it easy to walk to various bars, restaurants, etc. Only complaint is the parking fee $18! There are several lots for less, making it pretty easy to find a more economical option.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Norfolk Airport Hotel
- Residence Inn Norfolk Airport Hotel Norfolk
- Residence Inn Norfolk
- Norfolk Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn, an extended stay hotel that is pet friendly and provides complimentary airport shuttle to and from the Norfolk International Airport (ORF). We have weekly social receptions to mingle with other guests or have a leisurely one on one basketball game on our court. We are only a few miles from the Virginia Beach Oceanfront family friendly activities, Farm Bureau Amphitheater, and downtown Norfolk's corporate district. Spacious suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and separate bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Norfolk Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.