“I'll do it again...” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Norfolk, Virginia
“I'll do it again...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My lady and I ventured to Night of the Iguana because one of our high school classmates was the vocalist in the entertainment band. Because of the band, there was a $10/person cover charge.
My lady ordered Seafood Linguine, featuring Shrimp, Scallops & Crab, w/Tomato Basil Concasse, Roasted Peppers & Artichoke Hearts. I ordered Blackened Salmon Fillet covered with Cajun Crawfish Etouffee. Hot rolls were served, but the server didn't bring any butter. We flagged a passing server for the butter. The food was very good, but not outstanding. I plan to return, but it won't be because of the entertainment.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Norfolk
“We'll give this one a second chance...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Shows up at the front door just before seven p.m. on a Sunday night and the place was packed to the gills.
July 8, 2012 was an orchestra and dance night.
So, due to that, many of the food choices were gone, including bread at the table. The a/c wasn't working well either, but that have been because of the 98 degree temps outside.
Service was great, though, along with the bacon, shrimp and pineapple appetizer. My bourbon steak, gouda grits, asparagus, and carrots, and my wife's pork tenderloin fish with Yukon gold potatoes and brown sugar made the night complete. we'd like to come back on a non big band night asks Terry the mahi or tuna dishes.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere