“Best hotel ever!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Best hotel ever!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

5 out of 5 stars!

This is the best hotel, so clean and the staff is amazing. Close to Virginia beach and the breakfast is great!!! Will be back! I have been at the other hotels but I have found my home!! Dawn was amazing in helping me with directions and Richard the van driver was so friendly!

Stayed May 2015
Henry J, Assistant General Manager at SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Mallory T,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. We are happy to hear that you've rated us as the "Best Hotel Ever"! I will be sure to pass your kind words to my entire team. Thank you so much for being our guest. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Henry

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

From the managers to front desk staff to the kitchen staff to the housekeepers and maintenance staff, all were friendly, respectful, cheerful, and always willing to assist, no matter the request. The rooms are very comfortable, well set up and always clean and stocked. The accessible room we stay in is no different. And everything is accessible for those with mobility issues and includes closet, fridge, sink, bathroom, beds and desk. We choose to stay in this hotel because of the excellent customer service and accommodations. Thanks for another great stay in our home away from home!

Room Tip: Room 604 is accessible and close to the elevator. Many amenities to accommodate those with mobility...
Green Features: Recycling trash can is provided in each room. Nice touch
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Henry J, Manager at SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Kathie F,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. We are pleased to hear you've enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass your remarks to our team. It was a pleasure having you here again as our guest and will be here to welcome you on your return trip. Thanks!

Happy Travels,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great location. Twelve minutes from the beach. Ten minutes to downtown and just minutes away from the trendy Town Center. Hotel shuttle will take you where you need to go or catch the Lite Rail a block from the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Very pleasant stay

Room Tip: I was on the sixth floor. Very quiet with a good view.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Henry J, Assistant General Manager at SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Kevin B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us your experience at the SpringHill Suites. Our complimentary shuttle service is a great plus for all our travelers. I'm happy to hear that this service was a tremendous benefit for you during your stay with us. Thank you so much for the kind words about our hotel cleanliness and customer service! I'll be sure to pass this along to our team. I hope you have a great weekend and we'll see you again soon! Thanks!

Warm regards,

Norfolk, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

During our stay the customer service at SpringHill Suites Norfolk was more than wonderful. Guest Services and Mgrs made us feel welcomed. The staff knew about a situation we were dealing with and they went above and beyond to make us even more comfortable than we could have imagined. They even assisted with changing our room when we had to stay a few days more. This hotel selection was an excellent choice for us. We will definitely stay again in the near future!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Dear Angela W,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to hear the kind remarks about our staff service here at the SpringHill Suites. I am also happy to here that we were able to take care of you and your family through out your entire stay! I hope you have a great weekend! See you soon!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love the staff at the hotel they were friendly and intentive to our needs...I loved the way the interacted with the guest and we felt welcome. Breakfast was amazing and what great food they had....perfect location and vey clean hotel. The General Manager Dawn and her front desk staff were excellent with taking care of requests as well as directions around town....you can see that this staff really cares about ther guest.

Room Tip: rooms are spacious and quiet and clean
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Henry J, Manager at SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear P H,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. We genuinely do care about our guests here. Our attention to details and service keeps us on top as one of the best hotels in the Hampton roads area! I'm happy to hear that everything from the front desk, housekeeping and our breakfast staff were perfect for you. I'll be share to pass you glowing remarks to our team. Thank you so much for staying with us. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Norfolk or Virginia Beach!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can not explain the level of Hospitality and Gratitude among the staff working at the Hotel. I received top notch service with a smile. I could not have asked for a better place to host this event for my wife. Everything was perfect! I loved every minute of my experience!

Dear Andrew B,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We all had a blast for your wife's 50th Birthday party! I'm glad to hear everything was "Perfect" for you and your guests in our ballroom. We hope to cater to you again in the near future. Thank you Andrew! We'll see you again soon!

Warm regards,

Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very attentive, with the highest level of professional services and hospitality. I recommend if your ever in Norfolk ,Va stay at the SpringHill suites . The staffwill take great care of you and will make you feel at home.The rooms were impeccable,very clean, comfortable beds Great Experience Great Time

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Dear Anthony T,

Thank you so much for your kind words about your stay! I'm happy I was able to assist you. You are one of our valued repeat guest and as always we'll take great care of you and your family. We'll see you soon in the near future. Thanks Anthony!

Henry

Been to SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach? Share your experiences!