“Surperb Staff, nice location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
3-Night Stays: Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 39 hotels in Norfolk
Chapel Hill, Tennessee, United States
“Surperb Staff, nice location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

This hotel offers shuttle service 24 hours a day. The drivers are very courteous and knowledgeable on the area. One of the only Marriott hotels in the area with airport service. they can also take you to restaurants in the area. The rooms are nice and spacious like most springhill suites. The breakfast was excellent with a lot of choices. There is a Ruby Tuesday across the parking lot which is nice on a snowy day! This hotel is close to the airport and right off the interstate however it is very quiet.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Hello Glen,

Thank you so much for your feedback!! I am glad you were able to enjoy our spacious suites and our convenient location to eateries and the interstate!!

We hope to see when you are back in Norfolk/Virginia Beach.

224 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I recently had an engagement party in one of the banquet rooms at this hotel- and everything was great! We had a Mimosa bar and Mary, the bartender, was so sweet. Though, she was by herself- she made anything that we needed happen with a smile on her face. I will definitely be back to this hotel for any future events or stay overs!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Hello A,

Thank you for your review and Congratulations to you!!!

I will share with Mary your comments, she is a great asset to our team!!

Hope to see you at the SpringHill Suites when hotel needs arise!!!

All the best,
Chesapeake, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I booked our semi-annual company conference for 90 employees at this hotel and the service, venue and food was absolutely fabulous. The GM of the hotel was so friendly and kept checking on our needs. The food and beverage staff were prompt and provided excellent service. This was the first conference that we have had in several years where the employees loved the food and said the hotel staff was very attentive to their needs. Very clean hotel and extremely easy to get to! We have booked our conference for this fall at SpringHill Suites as well. We look forward to another wonderful experience.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Good Morning Heidi,

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate you choosing the SpringHill Suites for your conference.

I will pass along the wonderful praises to the team!!

See you back in the fall!!

Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We used a conference room (and I stayed the night before) for our bi-annual conference. The staff was great! They made sure we had everything we needed and were very discreet and careful about interrupting our presenters. We had the fajita bar and it was AWESOME! They did a great job refilling items when we ran out. The chocolate cake was very moist and delicious as well. I was also very happy that they kept the bathrooms well stocked during our conference. I highly recommend this hotel and we have already booked them for a future event!

Hi PJ,

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us!!

We certainly appreciate the business and so happy to hear the fajitas were delicious!!!

See you in the fall!!

Suburban Philly
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

The hotel is clean and comfortable, and the staff could be the best I have ever encountered anywhere.... particularly Kayln... who gave us incredible service and good dinner advice. She couldn't have been more pleasant and helpful. Have rarely been motivated to write a review, much less single someone out, but she was outstanding and deserves a mention. Will stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Hi Ed,

Thank you for your review!!! I am so glad Kayln made a lasting impression. We are very lucky to have her on our team!!

We hope to see you when you are in town!!

Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I am a Marriott Platinum member and have stayed at Marriott properties well in the US and abroad. When I am in Norfolk VA I stay at several properties depending on where the meetings are, Springhill Suites Norfolk Airport is one of my favorites!

Manager Dawn Anderson and here team are a great credit to Marriott. From the front desk to the service staff this hotel is an excellent bargain for your money. Super clean rooms, excellent lobby, great weight and workout room (much bigger than the normal workout room) and very good breakfast, this hotel has it all for the value.

Right outside you have several food options including Ruby Tuesdays and a Denny across the street. Less than 2 miles down the road, left or right you have many more food options.

I promise you, if you stay at this hotel you will wake up refreshed and ready to go for the next day because Dawn and her team will take care of you.

Room Tip: I choose upper floor rooms away from the elevators
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your review. Our team strives to provide the best service and product in the Norfolk area.

I am glad you are able to enjoy our large fitness center and love our new breakfast!

We are happy this is your home when traveling. I will pass along to the team your praises.

Hudson, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I am a platinum member with Marriott and this property was one of the best I have ever stayed at! The staff was incredible! I was missing a power cord for my projector and they had a spare for me to use. Then my flight was cancelled and I had to extend my stay for another night. The staff knew me by name and would ask how I was doing. I would definitely stay here again when I am in the area. Highly recommended hotel!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Hi Mr. Ross,

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure having you and your company here with us.

I will pass along the kind words to the team.

We certainly hope to see you again and it was a pleasure meeting you!

Dawn

Been to SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach? Share your experiences!