whenever I'm in norfolk, my first thought of having a great place to stay is the marriott (courtyard)
I stay here because the people are like family and I feel like i'm at home (a home away from home). At the end of my stay, I always feel like, why does this have to end? Sometimes on awakening in the mornings i'm confused because the beds are designed for sleeping.
On a more personal note, I feel if it wasn't for the staff, especially Nino and Vernise I wouldn't feel this way. Nino and Vernise both are a great asset to the hotel. They know how to make a person feel as if they are number one. Their out-going charisma and personality, and positive connection with the people booking rooms make the people feel like this (hotel) can be a true home away fro home. (that's the feeling most travelers are seeking). I look forward to my next stay at the Marriott!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Norfolk Downtown Hotel Norfolk
- Courtyard Norfolk Downtown Hotel
- Courtyard Norfolk
- Norfolk Marriott
- Norfolk Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Norfolk Downtown has the friendly and efficient service you have come to expect from Courtyard by Marriott. Located in the heart of downtown Norfolk you will be able to walk a few blocks in any direction and experience the finest shopping, shopping and entertainment in the Norfolk area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard Norfolk Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.