“Worst breakfast I've ever had!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 613 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: breakfast and lunch in downtown norfolk in front of the convention center
“Worst breakfast I've ever had!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

It was just my fiance and I that went and it took over 20 minutes for our food to come out. When i placed my order, my waitress told me to get something else because it was the same thing when it wasn't, she was just confused. And then she just sat at the bar because her friends came in. The homefries that we got were both burnt and old. Never going back.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Yorktown, Virginia
“Tasty Diner Downtown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We stopped by D'egg on Saturday morning for a hardy breakfast. This diner specializes in breakfast and lunch. We enjoyed omelets which were well prepared. My wife had hash brown which were some of the better she has had eating out and I had grits, which were just right with butter, and had corned beef hash on the side. Very nice start to the day.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great breakfast diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast here 2 mornings, large selection, I had the omelette which was yummy with old fashioned hash browns. Attentive staff, coffee cup and water glass regularly filled, a d great value

“Great downtown breakfast joint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

This resturant has a very down to earth feel. The menu has a lot of classic breakfast plates to choose from. I got the western omelet and was very happy with my choice. The eggs was cooked perfect and there was plenty of cheese and filling in it. The staff was on point. My coffee cup never ran dry.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Great value fresh food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Some people had advised me to try it and I'm glad I did. Friendly staff and good value fresh cooked breakfast. I wish I'd tried it earlier in my trip. I would definately eat there again if I was in the area.

Visited December 2012