You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Norfolk International Airport to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Norfolk International Airport
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Our Wedding Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

My wife and I stayed here on our First night of Being Married. Our room was a King Suite, with a Jacuzzi. We enjoyed our stay. It was nice and quiet, and its surrounded by alot of good places to eat and shop.

If we ever decide to stay in Norfolk, we would love to stay at this hotel!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2010

When we arrived late with our three children, the front desk already had our keys made and ready to go, check in was an absolute breeze. Our suite was HUGE. Incredibly comfortable beds, classy bathroom, just very spacious. Breakfast was top notch, and the staff member there was very friendly to my children when they needed help. The indoor pool was warm and well taken care of - my kids and I had a ball. When we requested more bath towels, the nicest woman came and brought them up to our room for us. Really, besides the fact that housekeeping had missed a paper plate on the floor behind the couch when we arrived, I'd say it was a perfect stay.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Burlington, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2010

I think the title says it all, this is a great place, in a great location, with restaurants close by, immaculate rooms, great bed and linens, I could keep going.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2010

First, this hotel overall was clean and well maintained. I would stay here again... we only had one complaint and the manager on duty was fast to respond in a way we were pleased with.

The good:
The staff was incredibly helpful. The hotel and room were decorated nicely and the beds were SOOOOO comfortable that we will most likely buy one for our home.
The shuttle from the airport was complimentary and was really unique (reminded me of a stretch limo inside.)
They provided a complimentary breakfast which we did not partake of but it did look like a good variety of options.

The bad:
We arrived late at our hotel so we went straight to bed. The room was very clean but when we got up to shower in the morning I noticed there were a few hairs in the tub. However, I called the front desk and they sent someone up right away to clean it. In addition, as we checked out a few hours later the manager took 10% off our stay, which we didn't ask for. I could tell by the appearance of the hotel and the wonderful service that this was most likely an incident that is rare.

*** I didnt care for the color of the room (ugly hospital green)..but that's a personal thing. I felt it to be very cold and not cozy at all. The entire hotel has an aqua/water theme going on but after a while it feels a bit sterile. Having said that, it's just a personal preference. The furnishings were nice, though.

We would have stayed there again despite the minor tub issue... but since the management were so quick to respond and so wonderful to us, we will definitely be back if ever in the Norfolk area.

Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2010

Great place to stay. All the rooms have been emaculate. Staff are friendly and helpful. Good location.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

I was really impressed by the staff at this hotel. From check in to check out, each staff member was friendly and welcoming. They went out of their way to get the room cleaned for an early checkin. I had mentioned I was looking for my mom and they even called to say she was on the way to the room!
The only complaint I had was that whatever they used to clean the room was a little overpowering, but I am sensitive to strong scents. We slept well in the comfy beds, and it was a quick trip to the airport the next morning. There isn't much going on around the hotel but there are several restaurants within walking distance and a mall down the street a ways.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Spanish Fort, Alabama, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

My trips to this hotel have always been enjoyable. Dru, the receptionist, has always been polite, friendly, and very helpful with my needs within the hotel, as well as information around the city. You are fortunate to have him as an employee.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Norfolk International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Norfolk International Airport

Address: 1157 North Military Highway, Norfolk, VA 23502
Location: United States > Virginia > Norfolk
#5 Family Hotel in Norfolk
#5 Business Hotel in Norfolk
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Norfolk International Airport 2.5*
Our Norfolk hotel near Norfolk International Airport offers a free airport shuttle! We are three miles from Norfolk International Airport. Centrally located in Hampton Roads with easy access to Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Suffolk, Hampton, Chesapeake, Newport News, Williamsburg. Whether you are coming to Norfolk on vacation or to meet with business prospects, The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Norfolk Airport offers brand new accommodations to give you the best possible stay. A convenient commute for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Norfolk Airport offers easy access to many local businesses: Norfolk Industrial Park, Lake Wright Executive Center, CHKD, Virginia Wesleyan, Norfolk State University, Old Dominion University, NAB Little Creek, NAS Oceana, Fort Story Naval Station, Naval Station Norfolk. Leisure travelers can enjoy a hotel that embodies the spirit of Norfolk and the mermaid legend. Atargatis welcomes you to the city of art, entertainment, culture, and natural beauty! Favorites include: Nauticus, Virginia Beach Ocean Front, MacArthur Center, Norfolk Botanical Gardens, Norfolk Zoo, Chrysler Museum, Scope, The Norva, Verizon Amphitheater, Battle Ship Wisconsin, Norfolk Cruise Port. Then journey to Historic Williamsburg, Busch Gardens, Water Country USA. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Norfolk International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Norfolk International Airport

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Norfolk International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.