This hotel is super for downtown Norfolk activities. You can also catch the water taxi to Portsmouth from the nearby dock. My Hotwire rate was 2/3 the hotel's rate. The king size room was spacious, neat, and comfortable.
- It's about time the Sheraton Norfolk starts providing free WiFi. C'mon, really, $9.95 per day for a connection?
- The harbor view rooms are pretty cool, with a nice view of the shipyard, but be aware that vessels operating at night use their whistles to communicate. I had an early morning wake-up compliments of a tug operating near the waterside facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel is near Virginia Symphony, Chrystler Museum, and Nauticus. We have 16 meeting rooms, totaling 35,000 sq ft of event space, some of which have gorgeous harborside views ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Priceline, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Norfolk
- Norfolk Sheraton