Initially unhappy that I had to return to this hotel after my previous stay in 2007, I was pleasantly surprised to find most conditions had improved. This uptick can be partially attributed to staying in a club level room which had much nicer amenities, but things do seem somewhat better than my first visit. The breakfast buffet was very nice and the overall experience was positive.
1) The $9.95 per day room internet access is just ridiculous; why does Sheraton actually charge for this?
2) This Sheraton needs safes in each room; anything less is unacceptable. My locked TSA luggage lock was visibly damaged and rendered unusable during my stay and I can only assume that someone was tampering with it while I was out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel is near Virginia Symphony, Chrystler Museum, and Nauticus. We have 16 meeting rooms, totaling 35,000 sq ft of event space, some of which have gorgeous harborside views ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Norfolk
- Norfolk Sheraton