“It was good a year ago” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #37 of 39 Hotels in Norfolk
Park Rapids, Minnesota
“It was good a year ago”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My husband and I stayed at this motel just a year ago and it was so different. When we walked in this year the room smelled old and smoky. There was no alarm clock in the room. The television was still a CRT television, not in itself a problem, but the top quarter of the television was not working. Then we sat down on the bed to watch the television and before long some kind of bug ran across my husbands stomach. We were a little unnerved by this and then we found another crawling on the night stand. My husband asked for another room and we got it, but I was not at all comfortable even with the change. I did not get out of my clothes to sleep and slept on top of the comforter. My husband didn't sleep at all. We didn't shower in the morning and did not have breakfast. Honestly, I gave this motel one circle because it was required. It really deserved no circles at all. So disappointed in such a decline in just 365 days.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this Hotel
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Jacksonville, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2014

Called a week prior to verify they had a 24 hour shuttle to the ORF airport, was told yes (also says on the website). Checked in, asked clerk if a 5:30 am shuttle is ok. He said sure, be here at 5:30. Walked to my room, the door was unlocked (had to push/pull hard to get door to fully close). Checked out room, no problem. Got to the lobby at 5:25 am for the shuttle...no one around. Rang bell and called several times, no one. Had to hurry to call for a taxi so I wouldn't miss my flight. One of the reasons I chose this location was proximity to the airport and shuttle. Ended up waisting $10 on the taxi.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Virginia Beach, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Stayed for an entire weekend saw roaches the second day and was REFUSED a refund by management. Roaches, Roaches, Roaches!!!!! Rooms smell musty, and are ran down dirty carpets walls everything's ran down dirty walls messed up carpet

Room Tip: Don't Stay Here Roaches
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Econo Lodge Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Airport

Address: 3343 N. Military Hwy., Norfolk, VA 23518
Location: United States > Virginia > Norfolk
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Airport Transportation
Ranked #37 of 39 Hotels in Norfolk
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econo Lodge Norfolk
Norfolk Econo Lodge

If you own or manage Econo Lodge Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.