“Embraced” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Norfolk

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Norfolk to your Saves list
Days Inn Norfolk
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1450 North Military Highway, I-64E Exit 281B/I-64W Exit282, Norfolk, VA 23502 (Formerly Ramada Norfolk)   |
Ranked #34 of 39 hotels in Norfolk
WASHINGTON
“Embraced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I normally stay at the Ramada during homecoming and during the summertime because the location is close to the beach. Iwas responsible for setting up the room. I never had a problem before. But on this day we had to have our room switched out because there were lights out and the sheets looked unkept. Also the room was non smoking but it smelled like smoke when we enter. Neither me or my girlfriend smoke. So we called to have the room swithched. The room was switch to the room over. This room had a rushy drain, the wallpaper was torn from the wall. I am normally impressed with the aestheticsn of the hotel. But this day was terrible. I think that the hotel truly could do better, but she said that she never wants to stay her again. I truly dont feel that we got our money worth. I personally dont know what to say. I do have photos to send of the condition if you have a email address.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

119 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
CARLISLE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

This place was a dump. We expected much more from Ramada. The rooms were dingy, the furniture uncomfortable, the appliances and heating were noisy and the room felt like a dungeon. The breakfast was edible, but the choices were minimal compared to properties like Comfort Inns. The people were polite and nice, but not very helpful when it came to helping us find out way around.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Days Inn Norfolk? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Norfolk

Address: 1450 North Military Highway, I-64E Exit 281B/I-64W Exit282, Norfolk, VA 23502 (Formerly Ramada Norfolk)
Location: United States > Virginia > Norfolk
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
Ranked #34 of 39 hotels in Norfolk
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Norfolk 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Norfolk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Norfolk Airport Hotel Norfolk
Norfolk Ramada

If you own or manage Days Inn Norfolk, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.