We were registered for two nights, but just spent one, unfortunately. The room reeked of cigarette smoke, but it was supposedly non-smoking, the place was dirty and dusty. Sheets had burn holes in them. Location in a seedy part of town with bad looking people milling about. The parking lot was littered with trash . The elevator was grinding,very scary and filthy with who knows what on the floor. The continental breakfast was a few tiny muffins and a griddle for waffles. Too dirty to eat there. I wouldn't stay here if they paid me to. Very noisy location from the highways on one side.
- Also Known As:
- Norfolk - Days Inn Military Circle Hotel Norfolk
- Norfolk - Days Inn Military Circle Hotel
- Days Inn Norfolk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Days Inn Military Circle. Our 159 Rooms five story property is centrally located in the hearth of Norfolk VA. We are minutes from Downtown Norfolk, Norfolk Scope, Norfolk International Airport, Norfolk and Virginia Beach, The naval stations, and many other local attractions. Come and enjoy our complimentary services including Free WiFi, Breakfast and parking. Trucks and buses welcome. We have a large parking to accommodate your large groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Norfolk - Days Inn Military Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.