“Decent stay - excellent staff” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Norfolk Naval Base

You added Quality Inn Norfolk Naval Base to your Saves list
Quality Inn Norfolk Naval Base
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8051 Hampton Blvd., Norfolk, VA 23505 (Formerly Comfort Inn Norfolk Naval Station)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #34 of 40 Hotels in Norfolk
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Decent stay - excellent staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2006

This hotel is a convenient place to stay if you have family attending ODU. I stayed there and had a decent time - the staff was really hospitable and the room was very clean. Beds were above average for comfort. The bathroom was spacious and very clean, as well.

The walkways to the rooms and staircases are a bit worn and a little dirty. It also features rooms that are entered from the outside, rather than within the inside of the hotel.

• Stayed May 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2005

I had a wonderful time at the Comfort Inn Norfolk Naval Station! The room was great! Next time I go to Norfolk, I hope to be staying there. We really got a great deal on Priceline $34. The staff were very kind and gracious to my whole group that was traveling. Two thumbs up!!

• Stayed March 2005
virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2004

Stayed one night here in August 04. Motel is older building, undergoing some renovation to the lobby (the rooms need it as well). No interior halls, so all rooms exit to outside walk way - parking. Lots of noise from cars and people just outside your room. I stayed in a non-smoking room, but you would not know it (stale smoke smell!) as well as a damp feeling to the room.

A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2003

My friends and I were planning to attend a concert in Norfolk during Memorial Day weekend of 2002 (May). I booked two rooms at this hotel because I liked the location and pricing. One week before the concert was scheduled, it was cancelled. So I called the hotel (I spoke with a young lady at the front desk), and cancelled the rooms. I kept the cancellation number for three months to make sure charges didn't appear on my credit card statements. In July I was cleaning out my office and, since I had not been charged, I threw away the number. Then in August I received another credit card statement that showed that I had payed for two rooms in JULY (not May, but JULY) at that hotel. I spoke with managers, and even the girl that I cancelled with, and they didn't care. Then they said they would look into and never called me back (and refused to take my calls). My credit card company investigated it and claimed that I stayed there in July!!! So please beware when making reservations at this hotel... :(

Travelers also viewed these Norfolk hotels
Hampton Inn Norfolk Naval Base
Hampton Inn & Suites Norfolk-Airport
SpringHill Suites Norfolk Old Dominion University
BEST WESTERN PLUS Holiday Sands Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Norfolk Airport

Been to Quality Inn Norfolk Naval Base? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Norfolk Naval Base

Address: 8051 Hampton Blvd., Norfolk, VA 23505 (Formerly Comfort Inn Norfolk Naval Station)
Location: United States > Virginia > Norfolk
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #34 of 40 Hotels in Norfolk
Hotel Class:2 star — Quality Inn Norfolk Naval Base 2*
All of the hotel's 120 rooms are tastefully decorated and designed with you comfort in mind. Guests are offered comfortable double beds or king accommodations, along with friendly service. Business travelers and tourists will find the up-to-date amenities convenient, and will make their stay productive and enjoyable. Our superior staff is waiting to serve you. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn Norfolk Naval Base reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Norfolk Naval Base Hotel Norfolk
Norfolk Quality Inn

If you own or manage Quality Inn Norfolk Naval Base, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.