“The place before this was so bad it Couldn't be Worst” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #23 of 39 Hotels in Norfolk
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“The place before this was so bad it Couldn't be Worst”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

My friends and I got a place closer to beach it ended up infested with roaches. When I called in the middle of the night looking for a place with my friends last minute on a holiday weekend for a good price Ramada came through with a good deal. We were there for one night it was a pleasant experience over all. I rested well and saw no bugs the rest of the trip.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
ramadanorfolk, Manager at Ramada Limited Norfolk, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
I'm very glad to hear that your stay with us was bug free! And we hope to see you again...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Crosslake, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Thought we would stay close to the airport to catch a flight the next day. Went to bed early at 9pm and slept good for 2 hours. After 11, we got woken up every 15 to 30 with yelling in the parking lot. Looked outside and people were gathered in the parking lot or on the balconies. Must have been someone drunk party. This went on all night. At 3am someone kept shouting right next to our door "DO YOU HAVE THE KEYS... DO YOU HAVE THE KEYS" over and over again to someone around the parking lot.

Called the front desk and they didn't do anything about it.

Ended up leaving at 4am and got to the airport really early just to get out of there. I would have had a much much much better sleep on the floor at the airport!

Room Tip: Don't go here.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
ramadanorfolk, Manager at Ramada Limited Norfolk, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Their were no noise complaints or anything noted in the log book by the clerk! Also we do have security from 10:00pm till 6:00am. Thanks!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Location is horrible!! Manager is a JERK! I dont know about the overall cleanliness, room service, sleep quality etc. Never made it that far....Thank God! When you call to complain he will promise you that he understands your concerns but perhaps you are confusing this hotel with the one down the street. Nope....no mistake!! Even locals said NOT to stay there!! I get the impression this is an "hourly motel".
DONT make the mistake of booking this hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
ramadanorfolk, Manager at Ramada Limited Norfolk, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
Hello, my name is Walter and I am one the mgr. here at Ramada! Did you stay here? I would
welcome you to call me at 757-461-1880 and ask for myself. I don't recall this conversation but I do welcome it . Just like most Mgr's we want things to improve and that's for any location and as
odd as this may sound people like yourself do help!!

Been to Ramada Limited Norfolk? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Limited Norfolk

Address: 515 North Military Highway, Norfolk, VA 23502
Location: United States > Virginia > Norfolk
Ranked #23 of 39 Hotels in Norfolk
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Limited Norfolk 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Limited Norfolk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Limited - Norfolk Hotel Norfolk
Ramada Norfolk

If you own or manage Ramada Limited Norfolk, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.