This hotel missed the mark on several things:
1. Service - the front desk representative needs some serious customer service training
2. Cleanliness - probably the dirtiest hotel I have ever stayed
3. Amenities - not what is expected
After receiving the worst customer service I have ever received from a front desk representative (and I travel a lot). I checked into a dirty room where the alarm was going off. I unplugged the alarm and it would still not turn off. As thin as the walls are in this hotel, I'm truly surprised that the other people on the adjacent rooms didnt call down to the front desk to complain.
I visit Norfolk often for work and this was my first and last time at this hotel. I highly recommend the Sheraton; professional service, clean rooms, better location (on the water) and much better amenities.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Norfolk Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Norfolk Downtown Hotel Norfolk