“If not all amenities, then lower price?” 3 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1387 North Military Highway, Norfolk, VA 23502   |
Ranked #5 of 39 Hotels in Norfolk
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Yorktown,VA, United States
“If not all amenities, then lower price?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Did you really want any of my review or only if I'd waste my time filling in every last bit of it. I don't have this kind of spare time. I think I gave you enough information on what was good or bad about my stay, so if you want to really know or do something, then stay there for yourself.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I have seen quite a few La Quinta's from the outside but never from the inside. I was really hesitant
when I booked this room for 2 different stays over a 5 day period ( 1 night in Richmond) but I was shopping price at the time and it was 25 to 40 dollars cheaper than other hotels 3 blocks away.
This place was really nice, not sure if it is new or what but is was sparkling. The staff was very courteous and was speedy in checking in and out and they even remembered me by face when I checked in the 2nd time, makes you feel good. The rooms were very nice, bathrooms were clean and well stocked. I would recommend this La Quinta to anyone staying in the Norfolk area. The free breakfast was ok, not the best, but I filled the belly with what was there. I will definitely stay here when I go back in May.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

This hotel has clean, comfortable rooms, a friendly staff and reasonable prices. The breakfast choices are fair to good. The reason for my average rating on the sleep quality is that the pillows are too hard, so if you need a soft pillow you should bring one along.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Springfield, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my daughter and her friend for WinterJam 2014. The location was easily accessible, had a wonderful indoor pool and a very friendly staff. I would stay here again while in Norfolk/VA Beach.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the road and was plenty quiet. No need to worry about being on the front of the...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

when me n my girl arrived to va 2 days ago we needed a place to lay our heads, we weren't even gonna check in til miss beverly offered me and my girl a room. we thought the rooms were quite expensive but she let us know the circumstances and they were reasonable, she then showed us the room 402 n we instantly wanted it, we cudnt help but smile at how nice the suite waz, breakfast was nice n everything was peaceful. i really appreciate miss Beverly's help. i love la quita n will be checkin in again sometime in the future

Room Tip: the higher the floor the less you here car noises but the longer u have to travel up a flight of sta...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Norfolk Airport? Share your experiences!