“BYOB” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 39 Hotels in Norfolk
Taylorsville, Kentucky
“BYOB”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Everything cleaned pretty good. Fabrics still in good shape and not worn or tattered. TV remote a little flakey. Wifi worked pretty good. Fridge & microwave ok. I usually don't stay quite this pricey, rate varied thru my 7 night stay from $79-$99. When I pay this much I expect some MEAT with my breakfast, you know, sausage, bacon, or at least gravy. Boiled eggs and a waffle might be good for cube workers but it doesn't cut it for people who actually work. Nice room but I feel cheated because I left hungry every morning so I question the value. Bring Your Own Breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Yorktown,VA, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Did you really want any of my review or only if I'd waste my time filling in every last bit of it. I don't have this kind of spare time. I think I gave you enough information on what was good or bad about my stay, so if you want to really know or do something, then stay there for yourself.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I have seen quite a few La Quinta's from the outside but never from the inside. I was really hesitant
when I booked this room for 2 different stays over a 5 day period ( 1 night in Richmond) but I was shopping price at the time and it was 25 to 40 dollars cheaper than other hotels 3 blocks away.
This place was really nice, not sure if it is new or what but is was sparkling. The staff was very courteous and was speedy in checking in and out and they even remembered me by face when I checked in the 2nd time, makes you feel good. The rooms were very nice, bathrooms were clean and well stocked. I would recommend this La Quinta to anyone staying in the Norfolk area. The free breakfast was ok, not the best, but I filled the belly with what was there. I will definitely stay here when I go back in May.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

This hotel has clean, comfortable rooms, a friendly staff and reasonable prices. The breakfast choices are fair to good. The reason for my average rating on the sleep quality is that the pillows are too hard, so if you need a soft pillow you should bring one along.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Springfield, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my daughter and her friend for WinterJam 2014. The location was easily accessible, had a wonderful indoor pool and a very friendly staff. I would stay here again while in Norfolk/VA Beach.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the road and was plenty quiet. No need to worry about being on the front of the...