We visited for the third time in October, and as usual the hotel was excellent. From the check in with the extremely helpful Paula, to the complementary bottle of Madeira, everything was superb.
We had upgraded to a junior suite this time, and it didn't disappoint. A walk in wardrobe, a living room with a sofa, two tv sets and a great big balcony with sun loungers and chairs. We had a great sea view.
The food was, as always, wonderful, particularly the mint choc chip ice cream.
Can't recommend this hotel highly enough, it really is a superb place for your holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located opposite the oceanfront promenade of Canico de Baixo. 8-Storey building. 10 M to the sea; access to the ocean across a walkway. 13 Km from Funchal (complimentary shuttle service from the hotel; weekdays and Saturdays. Not available on public holidays). 2 Km from the city centre. 2 Km from various shops. 10 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Madeira Canico
- Hotel Riu Palace Madeira Canico