“Perfect!” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Tel: +351 289 315628
Shropshire
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

After reading reviews on trip advisor we went in search of Fernandos. When we saw it we were a little apprehensive but there was no need! We went there 2 nights on the trot.
First night we had potato skins and battered prawns with some dips to start which were both delicious. For our mains I had peri peri chicken which was perfectly cooked and my boyfriend had lemon chicken which was also lovely. On our second night we had the potato skins again :P and chicken wings, which were sooo good the chicken fell away from the bone! For mains I had prawn curry which was amazing, prawn perfectly cooked and the sauce was yummy! My boyfriend had Portuguese steak, which was a steak with ham and a fried egg on top which slices of potato around, he really enjoyed it! Coffees, were the nicest coffee we had on our whole holiday, sangria was lovely, beers were cheap. Brilliant experience at fernandos, must go when in Quartiera!!

Visited August 2013

“Lovely food off the beaten track”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed my meal. Staff were good and atmosphere was decent with lots of locals eating. Tables are plastic which is a tad annoying cause if you knock off them they easily move but that's the only thing I have against the place.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
bristol uk
“Nice friendly Restaraunt”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Lovely little Restaurant had Fernandos Sirloin stuffed with ham and cheese a very enjoyable meal went back for more the next night ,
very friendly,and clean great service from Fernando and his Waiter not sure of his name but a great guy.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
edinburgh
“Would definitely return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Visited after reading good reviews, weren't disappointed. Service excellent, and some interesting looking other (local) diners, I say no more on that subject... Fillet steak was awarded 4.5 / 5 by my husband, who is very fussy about steak, my piripiri chicken was a real bargain at E6.5 incl chips and salad, I awarded it 5. One of the cheapest and tastiest meals we had, definitely worth a visit.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Beer, United Kingdom
“A nice restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Had a nice steak here, my wife had Chicken piri piri which was also good. Service was good. All in all a nice pleasant restaurant

Visited June 2013