“Great Hotel shame about the guests!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel New Tiffany's Park
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Aquileia 158, 30016 Jesolo, Italy   |
Ranked #205 of 247 Hotels in Jesolo
Manchester
“Great Hotel shame about the guests!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

I would like to write a response to the "lovely" lot from Glasgow, as a guest who was staying in the hotel at the same time as the school trip.
They descended onto the hotel like a plague, no body has a problem with people enjoying themselves, however a bit of consideration for other guest who have also paid and are on a well earned holiday would have been appreciated. As it is the Glasgow lot were rude and abrasive to the staff as well as one of them also almost drowning my mum when they cannonballed practically on top of her head. There is a safety barrier separating the kiddy pool from the main pool, the members of the school trip decided it would be a good idea to climb on this metal barrier and launch themselves from it, the hotel staff had to repeatedly ask them not to do this, because had one of them injured themselves it would of course been the Hotels fault not the Idiot who had been throwing themselves of a wet metal fence.

And as the the comments about the breakfast, what a total and complete lie! Were you unable to see the three large drinks machines with orange juice and grapefruit juice or perhaps you missed the large table in the centre of the room piled with salami, ham and cheese as well as an assortment of cereals and bread rolls.

I would like to thank the school from Glasgow on behalf of myself, boyfriend, parents and our family friends who were all staying in the hotel at the time that this rabble arrived, for ruining our holiday at the New Tiffany for the days that they were there which luckily for us wasn't too long.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
JesoloWorker, Proprietario at Hotel New Tiffany's Park, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Many thanks for helping us give to all Users correct informations.
We are very very sorry that your holiday has been ruined.
Hope to welcome you again in a better occasion.

Thanks a lot for your contribute. It's helpful to have the opportunity to
see things by more than one point of view.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Polish first
Derby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

we stayed in venice for a few nights and then moved along the coast for 4 days buy the sea.

the hotel is in a great location, about 200m from beach, and it has its own section of the beach with free deckchairs and sunbeds. The beach itself is lovely, nice proper sand and the sea is really clear. theres pedalos with slides for 10 euros for an hour too with other water sports.

It has a lovely pool which is in almost a garden setting which is beautiful, however there seemed never to be any sun reaching the pool area so we spent most time on the beach for the tan.

The breakfast was nice, all cold food such as hams and cheese, with bread, butter, cereal, yoghurts and juices.

we also stayed half board so we had an evening meal too. This was lovely, had 2 main courses and a pudding, and there was a selection of 3 for each so something for everyone. drinks were good price too with the meal, a big water 2 euros or beer 3.

the only fault i could pick with hotel was the date of the rooms and toilet. it wasnt terribly bad but the theme was a 70's red, and some of the taps and shower head were grotty.

would definately reccomend this hotel and location.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
JesoloWorker, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel New Tiffany's Park, responded to this review, September 13, 2011
Many thanks for your comment and your suggestions!

We will provide a sign to let know our dear Guests that, when the garden is not sunny, during afternoon, from 03:00 a.m., the Hotel has a Solarium terrace, sunny till the evening, facing on the poolside and surrounded by high trees. Our fault if you did not know it.

It has been a real pleasure to welcome you.

Novi Sad, Serbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

I have spent 10 days in this hotel together with my wife and although I saw some bad comments here I can't share the same opinion.Hotel itself is nothing special but for a vacation it has everything you need.The only problem for me was lack of internet connection,but I solve that problem by going to Mc Donald's (some 15 minutes walking).Room and bathroom were basic,but with enough space and what is more important all rooms have balconies with two chairs so you can easily dry your swimwear and beach towels there.You can't use minibar free of charge as it is locked,but we didn't need it and although tv has only italian channels,I took my laptop with me so we watched movies on it.A/c in the room is charged (4 Euros/day) but I knew that so I was already prepared to pay for it.For breakfast we had choice of two salamies,cheese,jams,fruits,coffee or tea and for dinner we always had a choice of 2-3 first plates,main dishes and deserts,but be prepared to pay for drinks during it(bottle of water is 2 Euros).We didn't use the pool as we were always on the beach where hotel has its own reserved area and where we had 1 umbrella,1 beach chair and 1 beach bed.The beach is about 5-6 minutes far away from hotel so walking to it was not a problem like someone wrote.Hotel has its own parking which is free of charge which was important for me as I arrived by a car.Lido di Jesolo itself is a wonderfull place,full of cafes,shops and nice small squares and it is very close to Venice which we visited one day.
To conclude,we had great vacation and will go back again for sure!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Many thanks for your comments and suggestions.
We are really happy when your holiday is happy!

It would be a pleasure to welcome you again.

The informations you wrote in your comment are correct and, I think, helpful
for other people.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

Not impressed! Not one thing was even satisfactory or good at least about this hotel, not even the stafff or manager!! Arrived at the hotel & rooms werent ready for us to go in, got to the rooms & their was no toilet paper in the rooms at all! Went to th poool for a while after arriving but had to keep the noise down, staff complained to teachers about us having fun and playing around in the poool, it was like it was private, a mean we were on our holidays & having a laughter in the pool! Next our rooms get checked when were out doing our own day thing, beach and so what .. Come back to the manager saying our fridge was broken and we were paying 36 euro for damage! We only opened our fridge once to put my antibiotic in, so a goes up to the room to check the fridge, but looks fine and that to me! Goes back down stair to tell that theirs no problem and so on .. but manager turns around and says it gott fixed alredy, by the repairer, this angered me as i did not get to see the fault, and knew there was nothing up because the fridge was fine and nothing was up with it what so ever! They removed my antibiotics and said it was drugs, i had to go to them when i wanted or needed it! Staff couldnt speak english & didnt understand what we needed! Breakfast on the other hand, was a dry peice of bread, no butter, not even a knife to cut it open, no juice anything! Just tea and a dry pice of bread! Absoutley discusting! Only thing the hotel had that worked properly was a toilet and a bed to sleep on! Would never recommend it to anyone as wouldnt even call it a hotel, wouldnt give it a half star never mind 4! It was dredful & the amount of money paid for this equalised nothing for this hotel! It was really empty & the bar was never open or anyone around to ever get anything! The rooms were ok but hotel wa really poor, for being a 4 star it was nothing like a hotel that should of been expected, it was like living in a old rotten castle or villa! Probably sleeping on the beach woulda been alot more better than staying in the hotel new tiffanys park, its a disgraceful hotel & a would never ever go near it what so ever and recommend nobody to stay there unless they want a hotel from hell cos thats what this is! Absoutley discusting and ruined part of my holiday! Just appoling, shouldnt even be open or still exsistance to be honesttt, not worth a penny!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
JesoloWorker, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel New Tiffany's Park, responded to this review, July 14, 2011
This review refers to a school trip, and it seems to me written almost insulting, on the edge of diffamation..
We do all speak and understand english very well (one of the waiter in the restaurant is English).

We are sorry, but we don’t speak and understand Scottish, the language they were talking, or slangs you can not learn at the English school.

The agreement with the agency did not include beach and swimming pool service.
Despite this fact, 'cause we like to make happy our Guests, the Management has also allowed their use, asking for a correct behavior, that it is requested, I suppose, everywhere in the world (in Italy too), to respect the presence of other Guests (family with children). We care about ALL the Guests: all Guests, in our Hotel, must have a good and relaxing holiday, with a quiet sleep.

Unfortunately, the request has been ignored.

Everywhere in the world, it needs some rules to make things work: in a Hotel too. We can’t accept screaming at the pool, entering wet and barefoot at the Hotel, not respecting the silence during the night and taking a very questionable behavior.

In the rooms there are not refrigerators but minibar, used for Hotel's beverage only.
Although they were locked, some were forced, as evidenced by the chambermaids, the maintenance worker and the Management, and were then accused the damage as well as the beverages consumed.
I’m sure that the Travellers, who are reading, think, like us, that it is not an acceptable behavior.

The breakfast is buffet style: saying that there were no knives or butter and just a piece of dry bread is daring an affirmation not founded on the reality of facts.

We have confidence in the common sense of those who will read this review.

Kindest Regards from Italy
Glasgow, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

The attitude we got from the Owners of the Hotel was dreadful and i was disgusted you felt very unwanted, we were not aloud to use the swimming pool because we were too loud but we were a group of teenagers so i dont know what they were expecting, you had a to pay to use the mini bar and pay for a/c , you had to hand your keys into reception which i wasnt very happy about because it was my room for that week and i wasnt even aloud to take my key around with me, the keys were on display in the reception area so anyone could easily take your room key!, the breakfast is just bread butter and jam with orange juice and pineapple, we never ate in the hotel we always went into the night life because it was much better and more choice of food!. The television was all in Italian there was one one english channel but you had to pay to use the remote control which i didnt feel was write because then was are you exactly paying for a Bed?. The Owner came across as very cross with us all the time and would be glad to see the back of us , even when we got told to be quite we done as we were told and didnt want to cause any hassle but the man still held a grudge against us. Overall i think they need to think about the way the greet visitors to their hotel and be more welcoming that would help them alot more in the buisness, but Lido de Jesolo is a Great place and the night life is fantastic definitely would go back but just not to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
JesoloWorker, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel New Tiffany's Park, responded to this review, July 13, 2011
Again.....
Again the Glasgow group of rude students...

(Please Trip Advisor staff don't cancel the word "rude", because you allow Travellers to use it about the Hotel staffs).

Also in this rewiew, one complains having not received services wich were NOT included in the price. Naturally, these were not individual guests, but school's teams wich have booked per Travel Office. We gave all that was due to them, according to the contract with the Travel Office.
So...why claim something that it is not paid? A hotel is not a charity institute.

This student says that during breakfast they had only bread, butter, jam, pineapple and orange juice. It's an enhancement! His companion, in the other rewiew from Glasgow, said that breakfast offered only a piece of dry bread...... Perhaps we could know the whole truth, finally.

It seems this student is too young to know that, all around the world, you must hand the room key at the Reception. It's absolutely untrue that anyone could steal the keys, because there is always an employed, 24/24 hours.

It’s our conviction that being teenagers don't allow you to shout all the time disturbing the other guests, and don't allow you to be rude.

By my experience, it has been difficult to realize that they “done as we were told"......

I thank this student for his kind suggestion to be more welcoming; at the same time, I’d like to let everybody know that we are always welcoming, as italians use to be; sometimes, neverthless, some guests do not respect the Hotel’s rules –wich are existing to guarantee a good stay to ALL guests- despite many recalls.

Kindest Regards from Jesolo, Venice
Lisburn, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2010

We stayed at this hotel in July 2010. Generally we found the hotel OK. Rooms were clean and beds comfortable. The busy road is a bit of a turn-off and it's further from the beach than descriptions imply. we have to say what really peeved us was to find we had been double charged for our stay.
When leaving, my husband paid with his debit card but he was told there was an error so I paid with my credit card - only to return home to find we'd both been charged and despite two telephone calls and two emails we've had no response from the hotel - Gill Roberts

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
JesoloWorker, Responsabile reception at Hotel New Tiffany's Park, responded to this review, August 22, 2010
We are very sorry for the mistake!

Via phone we told the guest to kindly send us an e-mail, with a detailed description of the problem, but we NEVER RECEIVED ANY E-MAIL, unfortunately.

I'm not sure that it is correct trying to resolve the problem using Trip Advisor.

We were, and WE ARE, resoluted to resolve the problem, because surely we don't want to keep money that is not due.

I will appreciate to finally receive the e-mail, with all the data that I need to check what the guest say, and then to give back the money.

Our address: info@hotelnewtiffanyspark.com.

Perhaps you have a problem with your e-mail box. If not I know not how to explain why we still have'nt received your e-mail.

Sincerely.
Saint-Petersburg, Russia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

I've stayed in New Tiffany's park only for one night after business trip and I have enjoyed by staying in this hotel. I was in the first time in Lido di Jesolo and I really liked it. The room was not big but comfortable, the swimming pool was nice and clean and quetly big the food on breakfast was also good, and this year I will also come back to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo

Been to Hotel New Tiffany's Park? Share your experiences!