My family and I just returned from a three day stay at Villa Bordoni. It was an excellent experience. Our room, the family suite, was spacious and perfect for our two young children (ages 8 and 4). The villa was well maintained and the decor was the perfect touch of Tuscany. The views from the villa were breathtaking. My son has many allergies and the staff made ever accommodation necessary. They provided him with a variety of food for both breakfast and dinner. The service, staff, and location was better than any five star hotel I've been to. My husband and I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany