We stayed at the Villa Bordoni for a wedding in Greve in 2010 and were so sad to leave after just two days. This time we decided to do it properly and stayed for a week. Everything was just as we remembered it and we enjoyed every minute of it. Pure relaxation in the most wonderful surroundings with delicious food and lovely, friendly and attentive service. We stayed in the Montefioralle room which is absolutely grogeous and has spectacular views. Will be returning regularly without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany