In our recent trip to Tuscany, we stayed in this beautiful boutique hotel. Unfortunately we were very unlucky with the weather (beginning of march, anything can happen I guess) and caught rain most of the days, but the coziness of the villa, and our very tastefully decorated and comfortable room (I would like to mention that I’m an interior designer and very hard to please in this sense!) made our visit fun and relaxing. An extra perk was the shower, blending antique tiles, a gorgeous view to the chianti hills from a charming tiny window, and the high tech water jets! As we were traveling with our 2 year old son, it was easier for us to stay in for dinner every day – and we absolutely loved the food, the wine (!) and the service. The staff was great at making us feel right at home – always present yet never obtrusive – and also gave us great suggestions as to what to visit in the area (including the longest winery visit that we could possibly imagine!).
One thing that we didn’t get to enjoy was the beautiful swimming pool - because of the weather, which makes me look forward even more to our next visit to Villa Bordoni! I strongly recommend it to anybody who’s looking for a real spoil…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany