My wife and I have visited Villa Bordoni every year since 2008 and think it's one place everyone should visit at least once. It's definitely our favourite location. Initially my wife and I went as a couple and it's an amazing romantic location. Now we've got a 2 year old (plus another on the way) and the venue couldn't be more accommodating and child friendly.
The hotel is set in amongst the Tuscany hills and is only accessible by a dirt track, which makes for a fun adventure especially the first time you visit. The grounds are beautiful and ultra relaxing. The pool has a grassed area around the edge and various terraced levels for sunbathing. The only thing I'd change about this whole place is to have a heated pool. Only because the kids can find it a little cold sometimes (everything else is perfect!).
The owners and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. They've never disappointed over the years. The food is amazing and the restaurant is a must. The breakfast experience is hard to top - sitting on the veranda, sun shining down, looking out over the vineyards. They are always happy to accommodate if there is something you wish to eat or the kids just want something simple. The latte's are unbeatable!
All the rooms are beautifully decorated and the showers are amazing. Our fav rooms are the Colognole Suite and the honeymoon room. The Family Suite is great because it has 2 bedrooms and a living space downstairs.
What Bordoni gets right is the balance correct between a luxury hotel and friendly team.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Hotel
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.