We spent a week with friends at Villa Bordoni and it was fabulous. From breakfast in the morning to dinner at the restaurant at night-we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves it and we are planning to go back soon.
The owners are on site and extremely solicitous and Hugo runs the dining room and is the absolute best! Funny, thoughtful, and gracious.
We had another couple with us on this trip and they enjoyed it just as much as we did. Don't let the remoteness be a deterrent-it's wonderfully quiet and a great haven after wine tasting and hill towns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith and Priceline so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany