We travelled to Rome, Amalfi, Tuscany and Venice. Villa Bordoni was, by far, our favorite place. The restaurant and staff were outstanding. The room appointments were superb. The hand-painted walls and beautiful hardware and tile in each bathrooms were stunning and wonderfully original. Every detail is accounted for and every guest is treated as if he/she were the only one. Wine tastings and trips to Florence were arranged for us. But, hanging at the hotel for dinner, the cooking school or enjoying the beautiful private terrace outside of our room were our favorite activities. What a wonderful place to relax, soak in the country and drink/eat to one's content.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany