My husband and I are finishing up after 5 glorious days staying at Vicchiomaggio. We have had the most relaxed time in our fairly hectic schedule. A big thank you to Ines. Not only was she amazingly knowledgable with regard to the vineyard and wines, but more importantly her sense of humor and friendliness at the cellar door will have us recommending people to stop in and say hi. She (and Marco the singing waiter) certainly made our experience that much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello Vicchiomaggio (Vicchiomaggio Castle), one of the most beautiful and well-preserved castles in Tuscany, immersed in a park of more than 130 hectares, is an elegant holiday farm, a perfect location for wedding receptions, meetings and events organisation, as well as a renowned wine estate.Located in the heart of Chianti, it is a jewel nestled among hills, and a shrine of hospitality to celebrate the most important day of your life, as well as a holiday resort offering the utmost relax, or to enjoy tasting of various wines and typical products and to organise your meeting or gala evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Castello Vicchiomaggio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Vicchiomaggio Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Castello Vicchiomaggio Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany